September-October Vaulting OpportunitiesCurrent NewsPublished August 28, 2016 at 1:53 pm No Comments
This September and October the Patriot Pole Vault Club will be offering practices nearly every day at our home base at Westborough High School.
Westborough High School – 90 West Main Street, Westborough MA 01581
- Practices at Westborough HS are 7 days week (weather & meet dependent) from 3:00-7:30pm on Monday through Saturday and 4:00-7:30pm on Sunday.
- These practices are run by Coach Doug and a revolving cast of coaches including Ken Petersen (UConn coach), Dave Gibeault (Southern Connecticut), Jim Tylock (Shrewsbury HS coach/Masters vaulter), Kyle Lambert (E. O. Smith HS coach) and others
- If you would like more information about the practices at Westborough HS feel free to contact Coach Doug
All of these practices are “open pit” – vaulters come when they can and leave when they are tired J. Practice focus depends on the individual vaulter, the time of year and their goals.
All practices are weather & meet dependent. In case of high heat (90° and above) may be delayed until at least 5pm. All postponements and cancellations will be posted to our Facebook page, our Twitter feed and the calendar on our website
Please note that it is the policy of the Patriot Pole Vault Club to allow ANYONE and EVERYONE to vault with us regardless of their ability to afford it. If you are experiencing financial difficulties and cannot afford the session fees please talk to us – we will work out a satisfactory solution to everyone’s benefit.
Athletes may choose to pay per session or if they plan on practicing with us on a regular basis you can sign up for one of our package plans to save some cash. Our standard cost is $25 per session
- Any 10 practices – $225 (covers all facilities)
- Fall package – unlimited practices – $350
- Each additional family member 50% off
If you have any further questions regarding these practices or anything else we can help you with regarding your pole vaulting needs don’t hesitate to contact us anytime via e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (617-302-PPVC).