Pole Rental Policies & FAQ
What are your policies?
What poles are available?
How much does it cost?
What do I need to do to rent poles?
How do I take care of the poles while they are in my possession?
When do the poles need to be returned?
What do I need to do before I return the poles?
Where do I pick up/return the poles?
- We rent out poles to New England and New York athletes and schools only
- We will do our best to supply you with the exact poles that you request in a timely manner, but please keep in mind we do not have an unlimited inventory or supply.
- “Day-of” requests are discouraged as the rental poles are not stored at our practice facilities. These requests will only be fulfilled in emergencies. In addition, our club set of poles are specifically for use at club practices and events. These poles are not typically loaned out to individuals or schools.
- You are responsible for the pick up and return of the poles. Please note that we DO NOT ship poles.
- We will inspect all poles and make note of any nicks, scratches or blemishes before and after lending them out
- You are responsible for the care and maintenance of the poles while they are in your possession. If for any reason a pole is damaged, spiked, scratched, broken, lost, rendered unusable, deemed unsafe etc. while in your care, you understand that you are responsible for finding means for replacing that pole.
- And finally the club reserves the right to call back a pole at short notice if it is needed elsewhere
- Please visit our pole inventory page to view our current list of poles.
- Unfortunately due to the increasing costs in poles we have to raise our rental fees slightly. Our pole rental fee is $250 per track season (Indoor, Outdoor and Summer-Fall). This ‘subscription’ allows you to borrow up to 5 poles at any time. Each additional pole after that is $50.
- Poles may be swapped at any time free of charge.
- All monies collected will be used to purchase more poles for the inventory.
- Contact Patriot Pole Vault Club via email (email@example.com) with a request for poles, as well as with the name and contact information of your Athletic Director if renting for a high school or college.
- An invoice and rental contract will be created and e-mailed to you. The contract must be printed out, signed and brought with you when you pick up the poles
- Barring certain circumstances payment must be made before poles can be picked up
- We do accept school purchase orders
- Make payment to “Patriot Pole Vault Club” via cash or check. Sorry but we are unable to accept credit cards at this time.
- Make arrangements with us to pick up your poles – make sure you let us know from which location you wish to pick them up
- You MUST have a method of transporting and storing the poles safely
- Make sure that you and your athletes know how to properly care for the poles.
- It is required that you store the poles in a pole bag, cardboard tube or PVC pipe for protection NOT just in an unsupported pole bag.
- Poles are not to be stored outside or on any kind of floor.
- During practices or meets poles are NEVER to be laid flat on the ground – they are to be propped up off the ground at all times to avoid being accidentally stepped on or other damage
- The club reserves the right to take back poles that are being mistreated in anyway. If this occurs you will NOT be refunded and your rental privileges will be revoked.
When do the Poles Need to Be Returned?
- Poles MUST be returned no later than the listed date of return. Early returns are appreciated.
- Unfortunately due to rampant late pole returns we have had to initiate a late return fee. If the poles are not returned by the listed date of return a $50 fee per pole will be imposed.
- If the poles are not returned within a month of the listed return date you will be billed for the replacement cost of the poles.
RETURN DATES FOR 2016:
- Indoor Season – Sunday March 13th, 2016 (after New Balance Indoor Championships & NCAA Indoor Championships)
- Outdoor Season – Sunday June 12th, 2016 (after New England Scholastic Championships)
- Inspect all poles for damage, including scratches in the wrapping and fiberglass. If there is any damage contact firstname.lastname@example.org to report it.
- Completely remove any hand grip tape or any other sticky residue
- Make arrangements to return the poles by contacting email@example.com
- Poles may be picked up or returned at any time to Patriot Pole Vault Club Headquarters or Westborough High School. You may also pick up and return poles to 360 Gymnastics on days that we hold practices. In addition you may make arrangements with us to return poles at meets that we will be attending. Those of you that may be traveling a long distance to pick-up poles – please contact us as we might be able to make arrangements to help get the poles closer to you at another meeting site.
Patriot Pole Vault Club Headquarters
40B Ruggles Street, Westborough MA 01581
Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/XBNC7
Westborough High School
90 West Main Street, Westborough MA 01581
Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/KLqG6
3 Patterson Road, Shirley MA 01464
Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/qC1Ed